Friday, October 10, 2008

Back to the good ole routine

Katherine is working at the Devonport station again. Rode with her to work again the last two nights. Nice firde home for me along the tracks. Lots of flowers out as it is spring. Lawn mowing has commenced as well!

And today I discovered that the baby who lives behind us is called Oliver! This is funny because their black cat Oscar we always for some reason thought was called Oliver (for years before the baby was born and unbeknown to the neighbour) and we called the cat Oscar-Oliver as we never remembered which name it really was. As a matter of fact I keep on forgetting the neighbours name too, but now I will remember James and Emma and OLIVER! Who knows what their doggy is called.... I've been told many a times.

Here you can see how Afullah and Oscar-Oliver play nicely: The Great Afullah Rules

No comments: