Tuesday, December 04, 2007

All in a days work...


Amazing how it all happened really. I had tried a bunch of different workmen, but eventually got Ian from friend Cindy. Ian worked out, told me he would come, I just had to get the stuff he needed. Not exactly sure of what we needed/wanted I went shopping and got stuff delivered immediately. Ian showed up with a gate and a mate, got a welder in for the gate hinges, the garden people showed up with soil and manure and stuff... I ran out and got some weedkiller and weed mats... and it all got done ion a day!

Tomorrow I will need to borrow a wheelbarrow and shuffle some dirt around, plant some native grasses and spread some gravel. In the mean time Katherine is blissfully unaware of what is happening, she is in the USA with her family for the week!

No comments: