Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cycling in Devonport

 
This rider actually shows common sense. Riding on the road is OK with a light cycle helmet, but riding on the shared footpath is the dangerous bit. Today for instance I came across a crowd of teenagers from Don College. Shout as you may, a few will see you but look doughy eyed at you but not move out of the way nor make any attempt. I see some move a little out of the way for me and I take my chance. Today a stick carried by a student poked out into my way and I rode over it... On the way home I noticed pulled down ti-trees on the path. Aren't kids wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tony said...

I've had similar experiences with teenagers on shared paths. I said to one group politely as I tried to pass them, "Excuse me" to which one of the girls glared at me & yelled "NO!!!"