Monday, September 21, 2009

Stingyspecs



Hello, this is the new me. I got new glasses in the mail. OK, so they aren't the best and most fashionable, but darn it they work! My last pair of reading glasses I drove over in my car. Mate Prickle put them back together and the optometrist gave them a final touch, and they are OK. So in any case I thought I'd check out the online glasses. Found Stingyspecs on the Internet and ordered an extra pair of distance (pictured below) and a pair of reading glasses (pictured above)! Total bill including postage was $125 and they arrived within a week! Amazing.



I know I know, the reading glasses look like shit, but hey, I misplace glasses so often and to have a pair of $60 specs in the car or at work or wherever I randomly leave them is great!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: