Monday, August 10, 2009

Annoyed

I easily get annoyed these days. Watching this car wash employee spraying the mud off for 20 minutes was unbearable. Maybe it was the fag hanging out of his face for the first 6 minutes and watching the but go in the drain peed me off most. Who knows what it is, but watching someone pour gallons and gallons of water down the drain and pushing my reformed smoker buttons at the same time tested my anger-management skills. The guy waiting in front of me was so mesmerised by the act that he didnt even see a car leaving a stall - I had to knock on his window and ask if he needed a written invitation to go in and wash his car.

After washing my car I did call into the officeand asked if the man in the yellow pants was an uncle or cousin or something as surely he wouldn't be a paid employee! And so I battle on...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: